Sunday, October 01, 2006

Home Based Catering Business?


Recently I've been toying with the idea of doing some simple catering from home. Nothing that would allow me to quit my day job, but I thought it might be neat to offer a few items for small parties, or baby showers etc.

I had another idea of just catering to small poker games that people have, maybe offering a few good appetizer, snacks and such.

I got online and did some research and found out that doing this may actually be easier than I thought. I found an excellent ebook that outlines basically everything you need to know about the catering business. It even included a lot of the forms and business plans!

How great would it be to get paid cooking for people, huh? :)

If you have ever even entertained the idea of starting a catering business from home, you owe it to yourself to look at this information. (Link Below)

Home Based Catering Business - Click Here

2 Comments:

At 7:21 PM, Anonymous 2sistersCatering said...

Hello Mr. Gourmet,
My husband and I used this exact guide when we were in the process of starting a home based catering business! Glad to see it worked for you as well!!

 
At 7:22 PM, Blogger The Weekend Gourmet said...

Hi! Thanks for the feedback! I really enjoyed this ebook also. How is your catering business coming along? Maybe you would let me ask you a few questions for my blog? Let me know!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home