Sunday, October 01, 2006

Excellent French Onion Soup Recipe


Well, as the fall is approaching rapidly we both decided that it was time to track down a killer recipe for French Onion soup. I had never attempted to make a soup (other than from a can) and I was excited to find the recipe for T.G.I. Fridays French Onion Soup - Our Favorite!!

The site where I found this recipe also had some awesome secret restaurant recipes I'm going to review soon.

Take a look for yourself and I'll bet you see a lot of things you'll like. We sure did -- Click Here

I'm going to make a few salad dressing recipes from that same site, and share them here soon.

1 Comments:

At 7:13 AM, Anonymous Soccr_Mom312 said...

Weekend Gourmet, this is EXACTLY the information I was looking for! The program explains everything. Thanks! Keep up the good looking blog!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home